Thursday, October 28, 2010

Masters of Horror: The Fair Haired Child (4/31)

Masters of Horror: The Fair Haired Child


If you aren't familiar with the Masters of Horror series - well - where have you been?  It's a showtime series that showcases 13 different Horror/Thriller filmmakers and gives them each their own story to tell.  I really like the beginning song - I think I'm going to try to grab it for a ringer.

I watched the majority of these last year and they range from completely laughable to interesting.  One of the great things about the series is that given the shorter over-all time of the film the storytellers usually jump into the main plot pretty quickly.

In Fair Haired Child I found the acting was decent and the story kept me interested the entire time.  I didn't find it scary but I did find it entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment